CBD topicals are becoming popular these days because many studies have shown that CBD helps with acne and it is an easy way to get rid of muscle and joint pain. If you have been suffering from muscle pain or long-lasting body pain, CBD cream might actually be helpful for you.
In this article, we are going to tell you about the top 5 CBD creams. We examined the creams of more than 20 brands on the basis of their ingredients, potency, third-party laboratory test results, formula, and hemp source and came up with the top 5 CBD creams given below. Let’s get started.
What is CBD?
CBD or cannabidiol is a hemp plant extract. It does not make you high. While the adult use of CBD is banned in most states, CBD products are completely legal. You can easily buy CBD both online and offline, in the form of gummies, capsules, vapes, carts, oils, tinctures, etc.
CBD is generally mixed with other cannabinoids like terpenes, CBG, and CBN to create an entourage effect and increase its potency. It binds with the chemicals in your brain that do not make you high. It is generally used to cure muscle and joint pain and soreness. CBD has the following health benefits:
- It cures muscle and joint pain and soreness.
- It helps with anxiety and depression.
- CBD helps you stay relaxed and stress-free.
- It also improves your mood.
- Gives an instant boost of energy.
- It improves your sleep and overall sleep cycle.
- It has anti-inflammation and anti-cancerous properties.
- Helps in the treatment of Parkinson’s disease.
What is CBD Cream?
CBD creams are those topicals that contain CBD and other cannabinoids. They are easy to use and apply. Along with CBD and other cannabinoids, they also contain several skincare ingredients like aloe vera, Vitamin E, jojoba oil, etc. which keep your skin moisturized and nourished.
CBD cream usually helps with muscle and joint pain, better sleep, relaxation, anxiety, and depression. You just simply need to apply it on your skin and massage it on the affected area. They are mainly of 3 types:
- Full Spectrum CBD Cream: Full spectrum CBD cream contains CBD and other cannabinoids like terpene. It also contains 0.3% or less THC which is a psychoactive substance. These creams generally help with better sleep and relaxation.
- Broad Spectrum CBD Cream: Broad spectrum contains CBD and other cannabinoids but not THC. If you do not want to get high then you can use broad-spectrum CBD cream.
- Isolate CBD Cream: Isolate CBD cream only contains CBD and no other cannabinoids and THC. Though it can contain other skincare ingredients.
CBD creams react with pain and serotonin receptors to regulate your body and cure pain and inflammation. You can easily cure your long-lasting pain and prevent the new pain from starting with the help of CBD creams.
If you are tolerant to THC then you should use full-spectrum CBD creams because they have more potency. But if you are not THC tolerant then you should go with a broad spectrum or isolate CBD cream.
Best CBD Creams
Now that you know what CBD and CBD cream is, let’s find out which is the best CBD cream for you. We have chosen the following creams on the basis of their hemp source, potency, strength, ingredients, and brand reputation. Let’s have a look at them.
1. CBDistillery CBD Balm
CBDistillery is a well-known brand in the CBD world. They make their products from organic Colorado hemp. Most of their products are certified by the U.S. Hemp Authority. It is a reliable and transparent brand, as all third-party laboratory test results are available on its official website. They also manufacture other CBD products like oils, creams, tinctures, gummies, capsules, and pet products. They offer an all-in-one CBD balm that helps with muscle and chronic pain, bad sleep, anxiety, and depression.
- Full Spectrum CBD Cream.
- Helps with chronic and muscle pain.
- Improves sleep.
- It was selected as the best CBD product by High Times Magazine in 2017.
- It contains several skincare ingredients like coconut oil, apricot oil, tea tree oil, and sunflower oil.
- This cream helps you maintain nourished and healthy skin.
- Best CBD cream for pain.
- The brand provides a 60-day money return policy if you do not like the product.
- Third-party lab test results are available on their official website.
- Has more than 2 million satisfied customers.
- The brand provides free shipping on purchases of $75 or above.
- It comes in different strengths and volumes.
- It is a non-GMO product.
- They only offer full spectrum creams and do not have any options for people who are non-THC-tolerant.
CBDistillery is loved by customers because they offer versatile products. As per the customers, the product completely stands true to the brand’s claims.
Also Read: – ORGANIC CBD NUGS: LATEST EXPERT REVIEW (HEMP FLOWER)
2. CBDFx Muscle and Joint Cream
CBDFx is a famous CBD brand based in California. It is majorly known for its new and innovative formulas that they use to manufacture its hemp-derived products. They use organic Kentucky hemp for products. They use CO2 to extract hemp from the hemp plant. CBDFx also offers a wide range of products including gummies, tinctures, oils, capsules, etc. CBDFx Muscle and Joint Cream is certified by the Medical Advisory Board of experts.
- This cream is certified by the Medical Advisory Board of experts.
- It comes in 3 different potencies.
- CBDFx muscle and joint cream is cruelty-free and vegan.
- It is the best CBD cream for back pain.
- Its cooling sensation helps you relax and gives you better sleep.
- It is vegan and cruelty-free.
- It helps you get rid of your muscle and back pain.
- They have more than 43K positive ratings and reviews online.
- Made from organic Kentucky hemp.
- Approved by the Medical Advisory Board.
- It does not contain CBN and some other beneficial cannabinoids.
CBDFx is famous among hemp product customers for its top-quality, full-spectrum CBD products. Most of them have agreed that the cooling formula of CBDFx CBD cream enhances the effect of the cream.
3. Aspen Green Moisturizing Body Butter
Aspen Green is best known for manufacturing top-quality CBD skincare creams. It is an honest and reliable CBD brand because all its products are tested in-house as well as in third-party laboratories and the test results are available on its official website. They offer various products in topicals like body butter, cream, and body oil. Also, most of their products are USDA-certified.
- Certified by USDA.
- Best CBD cream for arthritis pain.
- This cream contains CBD and other skin care ingredients like mango butter, jojoba oil, tea tree oil, menthol, and arnica which are extremely beneficial for your skin.
- It helps with tension, stress, anxiety, and depression.
- It also helps with muscle and joint soreness and aches, as well as chronic pain.
- This cream also helps with knots in your body.
- Made from organic Colorado hemp.
- Full Spectrum CBD cream.
- cGMP certified and FDA registered.
- Sourced from organic Colorado hemp.
- 60 days money return policy if the user is not satisfied with the products.
- Third-party lab test results are available on the website.
- Doctors recommend it for arthritis pain.
- The brand does not manufacture roll-ons.
- They should provide more volume and strength options.
Most customers are satisfied with the Asper Green products and use them on a daily basis. According to them, it is one of the most natural and relaxing CBD creams. It is the best CBD cream for arthritis pain.
4. Recepta Naturals CBD Cream
Recepta Naturals products are also made from organic Colorado hemp. They make products that work best for insomnia, stress, healthy skin, and body ache. They offer a wide variety of products including capsules, gummies, oils, tinctures, topicals, and pet products. The products are made from naturally grown Colorado hemp. They also test their products in both in-house as well as third-party lab tests and then only release products in the market.
- Full Spectrum CBD Cream.
- Helps with muscle and joint aches and soreness.
- Contains body butter, body oil, organic jojoba oil, arnica, and other beneficial salves and skincare ingredients.
- Sourced from organic Colorado hemp.
- It contains 400 mg CBD.
- It prevents new pain from developing.
- The brand provides free shipping all over the USA.
- Made from organic hemp, grown in Colorado, without pesticides.
- Third-party lab test results are available on the official website.
- Manufactured in the USA.
- It is a full-spectrum CBD cream so you can enjoy the benefits of CBD as well as other cannabinoids in one cream only.
- It only comes in single strengths.
Customers have reported that this CBD cream works really well for back pain. They have also said that Recepta Naturals products are more potent than the other alternatives in the market.
Also Read:- EVERYTHING ABOUT THE ENDOCA REVIEW 2022-23 (THE EXPERT ANALYSIS)
5. Green Roads CBD Muscle and Joint Cream
If you are looking for a CBD cream for arthritis pain then Green Roads CBD Muscle and Joint Cream is the best option for you. Green roads make its products using organic hemp and offer many products like gummies, capsules, oils, pet products, nootropics, and even CBD coffee and chocolate. They offer both broad-spectrum and full-spectrum products. They also have CBD cream and nordic oil.
- They make arthritis pain relief roll-on.
- It is a broad-spectrum CBD cream.
- It contains 1500 mg of CBD.
- Along with CBD, it also contains menthol, camphor, and other anti-inflammatory ingredients.
- Doctors recommend it for arthritis pain.
- CBD cream comes in different strengths and volumes.
- Both full-spectrum and broad-spectrum options are available.
- Made with an innovative formula prepared by health care professionals.
- They offer several discounts and free shipping if you buy products from the official website.
- It is available in different strengths and volumes.
- The products are not tested on animals.
- Products do not contain CBN which is a very beneficial cannabinoid and could have increased the overall potency of the CBD cream.
Most customers have said that they have been using Green Roads products for a long time because they provide instant relief in case of pain, stress, and anxiety.
When to Use CBD Cream
You do not really need a particular reason to use CBD cream. You can just use it just like any other regular body lotion or moisturizer. Though if you have acne or muscle pain, joint pain, body soreness, anxiety, depression or bad sleep then CBD cream would help you with these conditions.
How To Use CBD Cream
CBD topicals are only for external use. So you only need to apply it on your skin or the affected area. If you are using CBD cream for pain relief then you should apply the cream to the affected area and massage for 5-10 minutes and then leave it, it will start showing its effect within 20 to 25 minutes.
If you are using CBD cream to release stress and improve sleep then you can apply the cream to your forehead at night and you will start seeing the effects within 15 to 20 minutes. You can also massage your body with CBD cream for better results.
Whether CBD is Legal?
Yes, CBD is legal in the USA. The federal government passed the Farms Bill 2018, in which it is clearly stated that all hemp and hemp-derived products that contain 0.3% or less Delta 9 THC are legal in the USA.
This law makes CBD legal in the USA under federal law, irrespective of its strain and concentration. Though all states are making new laws regarding hemp and hemp-derived products for their states, the legality of CBD might differ from state to state.
How Long Does It Take for the CBD Cream to Work?
Most CBD creams take around 30 to 40 minutes to show effect. It also depends on the potency and source of hemp used in the product. If you are using CBD cream for pain relief then you will be able to feel a noticeable difference only after half an hour. But if your CBD cream contains menthol and other cooling ingredients, you will start to feel the cooling sensation just within 1 to 2 minutes of application.
Side Effects of CBD
Generally, CBD does not show any major side effects but it majorly depends on two factors:
- Person’s CBD tolerance
If you have a good tolerance for CBD then you might not feel any side effects but if you are not tolerant to CBD then you might notice some side effects like a heavy head and mild headache.
You might also see some effects if you are new to CBD and you start with a high dosage. To avoid this, you should first consult with your doctor to know your CBD tolerance and then consume any CBD product.
Which Cream Should I Use: Full Spectrum Vs Broad Spectrum?
Usually full spectrum CBD cream is more beneficial because it contains not only CBD but other beneficial cannabinoids like terpenes, CBN, and CBG along with THC. These cannabinoids mix with each other and increase the overall potency of CBD.
But if you are not tolerant of THC then you should go with broad-spectrum CBD cream because it also contains CBD and other cannabinoids except THC. THC might make you anxious, rushed, and high.
Which is Better: CBD Topical Vs CBD Oil?
It totally depends on your reason to use CBD products. If you want to use CBD to get rid of acne and want healthy and nourished skin then it is better to go with CBD cream or CBD topical. But if you are using CBD just to get rid of your body pain then CBD oil would be a better option for you. You can easily massage with CBD oil.
At What Time Should I Use CBD Cream?
You can use CBD cream at any point in the day whenever you feel pain or stress. Though they work best when you apply them on a specific area to stop pain and inflammation. If you are using CBD cream to improve sleep or get rid of the pain then it is better to apply it at night. When your whole body is at rest, your mind does not get confused and CBD works on the affected area only.
Can I Use CBD Cream With Other Medicines?
If you have a good tolerance for CBD then you can use CBD cream with other medicines. But if this is not the case, then you should consult with your doctor first to avoid any side effects or any other mishappening.
In this article, we covered everything about CBD creams. CBDistillery CBD Balm, CBDFx Muscle and Joint Cream, Asper Green Moisturizing Body Butter, Recepta Naturals CBD Cream, and Green Roads CBD Muscle and Joint Cream are some of the best CBD creams that you can choose from.
Also, take care of all the important factors like third-party lab test results, brand name, brand reputation, hemp source, potency, ingredients, etc before buying any CBD cream. For discounts and authentic products, buy CBD cream from the brand’s official website.
FAQs: Frequently Asked Question
Q1- What are the most effective CBD products?
If you are looking for the best CBD products, you can go with the best affordable CBD oil or CBD edibles like gummies or capsules. However, you can easily find several other CBD products like tinctures, topicals, balms, etc. But oil and edibles would be best because CBD oils generally have high potency which means that they contain more cannabinoids. And you eat CBD edibles so it directly goes into your body and starts showing their effects immediately.
Q2- Which CBD is best for the skin?
If you are looking for a CBD cream to moisturize your skin then Aspen Green Moisturizing Body Butter would be the best option for you. This cream contains not only CBD but several other skin care ingredients as well, like mango butter, jojoba oil, tea tree oil, menthol, and arnica which are extremely beneficial for your skin. Along with giving the required nourishment to your skin, it also helps with muscle pain and soreness.
Q3- Where Can I Buy CBD Cream?
You can easily buy CBD creams online and offline. For online, you can directly go to the brand’s website and add items to your cart and then buy them. You can also buy the creams online from other e-commerce websites like amazon. For offline buying, you can go to any certified retail shop near you. Also take care of the things like brand reputation, potency, third-party lab tests, and reviews before buying the product.